Big thank-yous to:
- Susan Keefer (aka my sister), who helps me brainstorm on meta ideas, test-solves the puzzles, and gives me great feedback.
- Frank Longo for editing and fact-checking the puzzles before you see them.
- Matt Gaffney for inspiring me to write a few metas, encouraging me to do the contest, and blogging the puzzles at Crossword Fiend.
- Jeff Balbien for website programming assistance.
- Charles Montpetit for test-solving the puzzles and musical clue suggestions.
- Philip Dunn for help on the initial site design.
Like metas and creative crosswords? Some people whose puzzles have challenged and inspired me (not a complete list!):